Thursday, February 25, 2010

ØDEGÅRD - sustainable business strategy

Now the Department of Economics in the University of Birmingham is now part of the Birmingham Business School following a recent strategic merger I need to start thinking "sustainable business strategy".

This new blog will form part of my research.

The blog has a lot of pictures. I guess this is what I would have expected from a more business orientated blog.

This is something that this and the daddy of environmental economics blogs "Env-econ" are still sadly short of and I suspect this has something to do with them being written by economists although I note that each Env-Econ post now has a picture of the actual economist in colour after each post. This is a little scary.

I fear I cannot subject globalisation and environment readers to such an assault on their senses.

ØDEGÅRD

.

No comments: